Okay, I should start posting the progress first since the others are busy with their stuff. I cannot really remember which day we bought the clay but it was quite expensive. The expensive ones smell nice like jasmine tea according to what Yik said. The cheap ones smell like…………….and stupid me forgot to bring the camera stand so we did it the next day. Day 1, we actually managed to finish half of it in one day, which I felt quite surprised.
DAY 1 Progress picture:
DAY 1 Progress picture:
The big packets are the ones smell like Jasmine Tea. They are not sticky and even on the next day we took out they were still not harden yet.
Start making caterpillar as you can see from the picture, very tiny green caterpillar.
Looking at the pictures
I was trying to move it really slow so Director Sean can take picture of it.


I was trying to place a nice angle for the caterpillar, couldnt see from the picture since I'm blocking the view.
I was helping Director Sean to carry the stand since the stand was too short.
okay..Here comes the last picture of the day. Sneak preview of our stop motion picture.
Enjoy.
Wait till YOU see Day 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment