Friday, October 3, 2008

Work of Progress Day 1- Part II

Halo, everyone.. Is time to post again.. As what Lynn said, I am quite surprise for the work of progress too because it is not really take us like whole week just to capture photo. We used about 3-4 hours for day 1. We having the photo session at the field that located opposite of my house, where is nearby The One Academy, PJS 9. Sean and Eng Yik took the post of photographer. Then, Lynn and I were using clay that got jasmine smell to form the caterpillar, pupa and butterfly. I will show you guys some photos..
Here we go..Here is our "studio"..
Is it ugly? It is our main character..
It is one of our characters..

I am fixing the caterpillar..
Our director + photographer, Mr.Sean was capturing photo while Mr. Yik was placing the character..
Don't misunderstanding, he not playing but help director to get a nice shot..

No comments: